How do I file a claim?

The City of Pierre has a standard claim form that can be used for your convenience. The form must be filed with the Finance Officer, located at 2301 Patron Parkway, Pierre SD 57501.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a claim?
2. How do I obtain a claim form?
3. How long do I have to file a claim?
4. What if time has expired since the incident occurred?
5. What should I attach to the claim?
6. Can I have the repairs done or do I have to wait for the investigation to be concluded?
7. Once I file a claim, what happens next?
8. What do I do if my claim is denied?