How do I obtain a claim form?

You can access the form here or pick one up in person at the Business Office at City Hall or you may call (605)773-7407 or request a form by emailing Twila Hight.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a claim?
2. How do I obtain a claim form?
3. How long do I have to file a claim?
4. What if time has expired since the incident occurred?
5. What should I attach to the claim?
6. Can I have the repairs done or do I have to wait for the investigation to be concluded?
7. Once I file a claim, what happens next?
8. What do I do if my claim is denied?